To All Club members – We are pleased to report that some outdoor club coaching and training sessions are restarting next week under England Athletics (EA) guidelines for Covid security. This post gives you some Do’s & Dont’s and where to find extra information on being safe on the Roadmap for easing Covid-19 lockdown restrictions.
The Whats, Whens and Wheres will come next.
Please note the following key things for all sessions :
- No-one to attend with any Covid symptoms or if they have had any possible contact or have been told to isolate
- Outdoors only, and will be in a ‘Covid Secure Environment’ i.e. Covid Security measures will be in place
- Coach / Leader led groups can be larger than 6 with an aim of no more that 12. Juniors maximum group of 15, so two coaches required for 15.
- Numbers are limited and booking is required – please contact Leaders / Coaches.
- Maintain social distancing – 2 metres, or 1 metre with other measures in place i.e. mask, not facing each other etc
- Bring a mask (a doubled up buff is acceptable) in case you need one, and your own hand sanitiser.
- Initially there are no indoor facilities and no toilets available.
- Bingley Harriers will keep full contact details for all attendees (runners, leaders, parents, coaches etc) for 3 weeks for potential Test & Trace use
- Training fees are payable as applicable for the training location and will be due for any sessions attended
- If any of the above Covid security measures cannot be met then groups limited to 6.
For further information please read the attached document :
and the individual Return to Activity documents (for Athletes & Runners, Coaches & Leaders, Venues, Clubs, and Road Running) on the Eng Aths Website (4 Dec update)
The Whats, Whens and Wheres will be available shortly.
Becky Weight, Covid Co-ordinator, Bingley Harriers