Bingley Harriers Road Championship
I am pleased to announce the details of this years Club Road Running Championship.
To count, members will be required to have completed a minimum of 5 of the 8 events, best 5 to count.
The Man & Woman with the least number of points scored will be champion.
To encourage participation I have selected venues that require little travelling, and most races are over the shorter distances.
You will also notice that 3 of the races incorporate the Yorkshire Veterans Championship.
I will send out reminders prior to each race, and publish results and a league table.
If anyone has any concerns or questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
I hope members will support the Championship and I wish you all good luck.
Road Running Team Manager.
MEN’S & WOMEN’S CLUB ROAD RUNNING CHAMPIONSHIP 2018
1) Saturday 17th February Bradford (Lister Park ) Run 5K
2) Sunday 18th March Bradford Epilepsy 10K.
3) Saturday 7th April Yorkshire Road Relay Championships Brownlee Centre, Leeds.
4) Wednesday 3rd May John Carr (Series) 5K.
5)Thursday 7th June Haworth 5 Mile. Y.V.A.A. Championship
6) Sunday 1st July Eccup 10 mile Y.V.A.A. Championship
7) Thursday 19th July Huddersfield (Series) 5K Y.V.A.A. Championship
8) Saturday 22nd September Bradford (Lister Park ) Run 5K.
- Club Vests must be worn
- You must be registered in the race as Bingley Harriers
50 points for the first man and woman
49 points for the second man and woman
and so on