Latest Report and Results
View the 2019 Latest Standings here
The 2019 championship will consist of the eight races listed below. It’s open to all senior club members in all age categories. Prizes will be awarded to the first three men and first three women.
- 17/03/2019 Bradford 10k
- 14/04/2019 Vale of York 10
- 02/06/2019 Morecambe 10k
- 06/06/2019 Bronte 5 mile
- 14/07/2019 Ilkley Half Marathon
- 25/07/2019 Huddersfield Park Series 5k – Race 4
- 24/08/2019 Burnsall 10 mile (2018 link for information)
- 22/09/2019 Kirkstall Abbey 7 mile (multi terrain – canal and river path)
Race Calendar: all races should appear here once they’ve been scheduled.
- First club finisher in each race will score 50 points, down to one for the 50th
- Points will be awarded for the best six scores from any of the eight races.
- For anyone who competes in the Northern, National or BMAF Road Relays, their five best scores in championship races will count, plus an average of those scores plus five bonus points.
- Club vests MUST be worn – photos will be scrutinised!
Mark Westman (email)